The Ontario Craft Brewing industry's top brewers, decision-makers, thought leaders and supporters will gather in Toronto for two days of education, networking, Suppliers Marketplace with 150+ exhibitors and delicious craft beer & food.
This year's OCBC Suppliers Marketplace is 31,000+ square feet featuring 150+ supplier exhibitors and 8' deep x 10' wide booth/table spaces
- Participants will have a designated 8'deep x 10' wide traffic space in the room where food and beverages/beer will be served.
- One 6 foot table, black linens and chairs if required. The marketplace is fully carpeted.
- Free wi-fi
- Two (2) Entry tickets for the Ontario Craft Brewers Conference (OCBC) & Suppliers Marketplace (including meals and beverages).
- Preferred rate for additional conference tickets for company associates.
- High exposure level and one-on-one networking opportunities with conference participants, particularly during meals, breaks and post conference reception.
- OCBC 2017 suppliers/exhibitors will be given priority registration privileges for the suppliers marketplace.
- New suppliers will be admitted to the event on a first come, first served basis.
- High visibility location and timing during the two-day conference on Wednesday, Nov. 7 from noon – 5 p.m. and on Thursday, Nov. 8 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Opportunity to distribute collateral material from booth location and secure targeted leads with key industry guests.
- Name recognition as marketplace participant during event and on the OCB website, social media and mobile app.
- Exclusive access to other event sponsorship opportunities at the conference.
- Priority registration for the 2019 Ontario Craft Brewers Conference Suppliers' Marketplace.
- An attendee list will be available after the conference of attendees that give express permission
- Electrical is not included in your cost. It must be booked separately by a third party supplier.
- If any A/V is required, it is the responsibility of the supplier to book. Please ask organizer for contact info.
- Food and/or drink is not permitted to be handed out at your booth unless a sampling agreement form has been filled out by the supplier and given to the conference organizer.
- 2018 prices per supplier participant for two days:
- $2,050* (no HST) from July 1 - August 31, 2018
- $2,400* (no HST) from September 1 - November 7th, 2018
**15% discount for two booth spaces.
- Priority registrations for OCBC 2018 will be given to 2017 OCBC exhibitors.
- This online form is NOT an official registration form for OCBC18. It is an expression of interest which will be reviewed and approved by the OCBC18 planning committee.
- Upon approval to participate, eligible suppliers will receive an electronic agreement form including pricing information and a final contract for signature. This contract will need to be signed and returned by the dates noted above in order to secure pricing.
- Once the signed contract is received by OCB, an invoice will be emailed to the supplier. Supplier must send full payment upon receipt (either by cheque or online) in order to confirm booth space. Company will be notified once space is confirmed.
- Electrical is NOT included in your booth space. It must be booked by a third party.
- Cancellation refunds will be available, minus a $250 administration fee until September 7th, 2018. Any cancellations after September 7th, 2018 are not eligible for a refund.
IMPORTANT: OCBC technical committee reserves the right to assign booth locations and premium spaces. Suppliers will not necessarily be placed in the same booth as previous years nor are they entitled to choose their own booth locations on the exhibit floor. The OCBC technical committee will be sure to take competitive sensitivities into account when assigning floor plan locations. No on-site booth changes are permitted without the express permission of the OCBC technical committee.
For more information, please see our FAQ Sheet on the below.
- 1. Where is OCBC18 being held?
The Beanfield Centre, 105 Princes' BLVD, Toronto, On, M6K 3C3 (formerly the Allstream Centre)
- 2. What size is the exhibit space in the marketplace?
Each space is 10' wide and 8' deep. Ceiling height in ballroom is 30' – so anything under 20'.
- 3. Is the space carpeted?
The entire marketplace is carpeted
- 4. What furniture is included in my space?
We will provide each space with a 6' table, black linens and 1 or more chairs as per request (no additional cost)
- 5. How can I order additional furniture for my space?
Should you require additional furniture for your space please contact OPS Event Rentals. There will be a cost for anything ordered above and beyond what is already supplied.
- 6. Do I have to purchase internet?
No. There is wi-fi within the entire building.
- 7. Do I have to purchase electrical?
Yes. Electrical is not included in your fee. Contact & pricing info TO FOLLOW.
- 8. Can I post, lean, hang banners or equipment to the walls?
- 9. What does my exhibitor badge give me?
Two complimentary conference badges which include: complimentary breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and craft beer. You are also welcome to attend any educational sessions. If the session requires pre-registration, you must be sure to register in order to have access to that particular seminar.
- 10. Can I choose my own booth space?
The OCBC technical committee reserves the right to choose booth spaces for exhibitors. The committee will be sure to take competitive sensitivities into account when assigning floor plan locations. No booth changes are permitted without the express permission of the OCBC technical committee.
- 11. Can I get extra passes for co-workers?
Yes. There is a special rate available for company employees who would like to attend.
- 12. Do I need to register myself and my colleagues for the show?
YES. You must register in ADVANCE of the conference in order to have a printed name badge. You will be issued a specific promotion code to ensure your passes are complimentary. Reminder: you are eligible for TWO complimentary passes.
- 13. Can I serve food and/or beverages at my booth?
Yes BUT subject to these guidelines: Food samples must not exceed 28 grams (1oz.) by weight or 30 milliliters by volume, and food and beverage items for sale must be prepackaged in such quantities as to be solely intended for home consumption and equal not less than one kilogram by weight or one litre by volume.
Any exhibitor wishing to sample food or beverage at the Beanfield Centre must complete the Food Sales and Sampling Application Form by the date specified on the application.
- 14. When can I set up my booth?
Booth set up is available on Tuesday, Nov. 6 between 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. AND Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 7 – 11 a.m.
- 15. Where do I load in if I'm using my own vehicle?
You can unload your items by using the building's North East Roll up door. Anyone loading in through that area is only permitted to DROP OFF items. Your vehicle MUST then be moved. You can park in the underground across the street under the Direct Energy Centre prior to setting up your booth, same applies for load out. Any cars left in this area will be tagged and/or towed.
- 16. Will the Beanfield Centre or the OCB have a dolly available when I unload?
No. You must come with your own dolly. This applies to load out as well.
17. Can I ship my booth items prior to the conference?
Items that do not require material handling i.e.: you can carry and/or move the item yourself, can be shipped to the venue and will be accepted by the Beanfield Centre 24 hours before the conference.Shipping info:
Event Contact: Jenny Mulkins
Ontario Craft Brewers – November 7 and 8th, 2018
Beanfield Centre at Exhibition Place
C/O Michelle Lovrics - Beanfield Centre Meeting Coordinator 416.598-7275 Room Ballroom B
Booth Number: [insert your booth number]
105 Princes' Boulevard
M6K 3C3 Boxes 1 of [insert how many boxes you are sending]
*IMPORTANT: Large crates or anything on pallets that require freight or dolly services must be pre-arranged through OPS Event Rentals - email@example.com for an additional charge to you the Suppliers.
18. What services does OPS Event Rentals provide:
- Receipt of shipment at OPS Event Rentals Inc. warehouse, up to 21 days before the show. (Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Record any visual damage upon arrival.
- Notify exhibitor as to the condition of goods.
- Transfer shipment from OPS Event Rentals Inc. warehouse to venue – Benfield Centre - Allstream Centre.
- Unloading of shipment at venue – Beanfield Centre - Allstream Centre and delivery to booth site on November 6, 2018.
- Moving empty shipping containers to show storage. (Does not include applicable storage charges – please contact OPS for more details)
- Upon conclusion of show, returning empty shipping containers to booth location.
- Loading of shipping containers onto truck in order to return back to OPS Event Rentals Inc. warehouse.
- Store materials in our warehouse for up to 10 days.
- Forward material via exhibitor carrier COD (exhibitor must arrange pick up)
19. When can I tear down my booth?
Thurs. November 8 between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR BY 11 p.m. You must arrange for OPS to move it if you can't move it yourself. ANY ITEMS LEFT ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SENT TO OPS RENTALS STORAGE FACILITY AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING PICK UP AND PAYMENT OF YOUR ITEMS.
Any small items that do not require dolly or freight can be left in the shipping dock BUT MUST BE PICKED UP BY 9 a.m. on Friday, November 9, 2018. If these items are not picked up by the specified time, they will be force freighted to OPS Rental for you to arrange pick up and payment. You will also be charged a fee for the shipping and the storage.
- 20. Where do I book hotel rooms?
Any other questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: If you are interested in participating in the 2018 OCB Suppliers Marketplace, please fill out the online form below.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OCBC 2018.
For more information, contact: