The Ontario Craft Brewing industry's top brewers, decision-makers, thought leaders and supporters will gather in Toronto for two days of education, networking, Suppliers Marketplace with 170+ exhibitors and delicious craft beer & food.
This year's OCBC Suppliers Marketplace is 31,000+ square feet featuring 170+ supplier exhibitors and 8' deep x 10' wide booth/table spaces
- Participants will have a designated 8'deep x 10' wide traffic space in the room where food and beverages/beer will be served.
- One 6 foot table, and chairs if required. The marketplace is fully carpeted.
- Free wi-fi
- Two (2) Entry tickets for the Ontario Craft Brewers Conference (OCBC) & Suppliers Marketplace (including meals and beverages).
- Preferred rate for additional conference tickets for company associates.
- High exposure level and one-on-one networking opportunities with conference participants, particularly during meals, breaks and post conference reception.
- OCBC 2017 suppliers/exhibitors will be given priority registration privileges for the suppliers marketplace.
- New suppliers will be admitted to the event on a first come, first served basis.
- High visibility location and timing during the two-day conference on Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and on Thursday, Nov. 8 from 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Opportunity to distribute collateral material from booth location and secure targeted leads with key industry guests.
- Name recognition as marketplace participant during event and on the OCB website, social media and mobile app.
- Exclusive access to other event sponsorship opportunities at the conference.
- Priority registration for the 2019 Ontario Craft Brewers Conference Suppliers' Marketplace.
- An attendee list will be available after the conference of attendees that give express permission
- Electrical is not included in your cost. It must be booked separately by a third party supplier.
- Linens are NOT included in your cost. They are an additional $15.
- Parking is NOT included in your cost. There is underground parking under the Direct Energy Centre. The fee is $17/day.
- If any A/V is required, it is the responsibility of the supplier to book. Please ask organizer for contact info.
- Food and/or drink is not permitted to be handed out at your booth unless a sampling agreement form has been filled out by the supplier and given to the conference organizer.
- 2018 prices per supplier participant for two days:
- $2,400* (no HST) from September 1 - November 7th, 2018
**15% discount for two booth spaces.
- Priority registrations for OCBC 2018 will be given to 2017 OCBC exhibitors.
- This online form is NOT an official registration form for OCBC18. It is an expression of interest which will be reviewed and approved by the OCBC18 planning committee.
- Upon approval to participate, eligible suppliers will receive an electronic agreement form including pricing information and a final contract for signature. This contract will need to be signed and returned by the dates noted above in order to secure pricing.
- Once the signed contract is received by OCB, an invoice will be emailed to the supplier. Supplier must send full payment upon receipt (either by cheque or online) in order to confirm booth space. Company will be notified once space is confirmed.
- Electrical is NOT included in your booth space. It must be booked by a third party.
- Cancellation refunds will be available, minus a $250 administration fee until September 7th, 2018. Any cancellations after September 7th, 2018 are not eligible for a refund.
IMPORTANT: OCBC technical committee reserves the right to assign booth locations and premium spaces. Suppliers will not necessarily be placed in the same booth as previous years nor are they entitled to choose their own booth locations on the exhibit floor. The OCBC technical committee will be sure to take competitive sensitivities into account when assigning floor plan locations. No on-site booth changes are permitted without the express permission of the OCBC technical committee.
OCBC18 Suppliers Marketplace:
Any other questions please contact: email@example.com
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: If you are interested in participating in the 2018 OCB Suppliers Marketplace, please fill out the online form below.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OCBC 2018.
For more information, contact: